Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Overheard in a French Restaurant....

I read something hilarious today...I wanted to share it with you...go take a look :)

♥Heidi

6 comments:

icebear said...

That was so much fun to read, i wish i knew food that well to discuss it at great length and enthusiasm.

vicki archer said...

Thanks Heidi... xv

Val said...

Brilliant :0)

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is so funny. I could totally envision this happening, too...although, I lived in Germany, so the conversation would be different and much shorter, and the waiter would have probably said "get out" or something like that ;) :) I posted this on my Facebook page ;) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

AC said...

Thank goodness it wasn't overcooked...I do love a happy ending!

Unknown said...

I giggled inwardly for many moments and am just so very glad I wasn't the waiter/waitress involved!!! The French are truly amazing.... lol x